Facility and Asset Management Consultants
Facility Management (FM) and Asset Management (AM) services not only complement core operations but aid and improve the delivery of core business activities for facility owners and occupiers. The introduction of a global standard for FM (ISO 41001:2018) and AM (ISO 55000:2014) has led to a greater understanding at both an executive and operational level across all sectors of the benefits of proactively managing their built environments and the activities required to maximise the benefits and value associated with them.
Our core capabilities include:
- Operational analysis, efficiency strategy development and delivery
- Building and asset condition assessments
- Design optimisation advice
- Asset performance analysis and whole-of-life asset planning
- Contractor services and performance review
- Facility performance assessment and analysis
- Business cases to justify investment and resources
- Transaction structuring and management
- Procurement documentation and service specification
- FM mobilisation management and support
- Capital and operational cost projections and FM project management
- Tender strategy development and bid management
Our expertise extends to a comprehensive understanding of service provision across both the private and public sectors and we are well placed to provide industry capability analysis, testing and benchmarking.
The optimum model for your facilities and assets
We have a strong team of FM + AM specialists and project managers who are highly qualified and experienced that you can rely on to develop the optimum model for your facilities, leaving you to focus on core business activities.
We develop bespoke models that ensure every aspect of a facility or portfolio operates to its optimum level as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, providing maximum stakeholder satisfaction.